Backgrounds & Polka Dot Backgrounds
-->

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcoming Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Another few days we'll be celebrating the fasting month, which is a month that provides an opportunity for Muslims to get closer to Allah. Well, I'm so excited to celebrate it because this is called as "ibadah month". And, yeah I'm realize that I still have to improve myself. So, hopefully Allah ease everything for me and InsyaAllah we all can meet that called "Night of Power".

Frankly speaking, I never feel excited as before. So now, I am struggling to qadha' my puasa..InsyaAllah another three days left. Hopefully sempat!!aigoooo

Ok, here I want to share the signs of "Lailatul Qadr"
  • The night will be peaceful, neither hot nor cold, with a clear moon shinning but with no rays.
  • There will be no shooting stars in the night
  • At sunrise the sun will rise as just a disc without and radiant beams of light.
  • One companion of the Prophet reported that on Laitatul Qadr he tasted sea water and it was sweet.
This is the Dua of Lailatul Qadr:
Qadr Dua Three
"O Allah, you are the One who grants pardon for sins. You love to pardon so pardon me".

InsyaAllah, kalau kita ikhlas dan bertawadho'  dalam mencari keredhaan Allah, pasti kita akan dapat jumpa malam tu nanti.aminn :)
So, selamat berpuasa semua!!!

Allryte then :)  
Bye!!! 

Much love
Ayoko

No comments :

Post a Comment

Time Kacehh sebab udah baca ini entry:)